- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Regulations of the topa-top.com website (hereinafter: “the website”) on the one hand and the surfer on the other. These regulations constitute a memorial to all matters and present the commercial relations and terms of engagement between the surfer and the website and/or its owner.
a) “The website”: the company and/or the owner of the website are all written together for the sake of clarity in these regulations.
b) “The surfer”: the customer, the orderer, the actual purchaser all together are written as “surfer” or “purchaser” or “customer” and for convenience only.
c) “Regulations”: on this site, the regulations constitute an agreement between the parties, the terms of which are listed below.
1) The site is an internet site and is a virtual store where different types of products are displayed owned and managed by the business. The website will also feature articles, content, comparisons, information, general advertising and various services. For the purposes of these regulations, the “website” is as defined in this entire section.
2) The regulations are the legal basis for surfing the site and it regulates the relationship between the business and the surfer and/or the orderer.
3) The regulations must be read carefully and all provisions of these regulations will apply to any use or purchase on the website.
4) The description and wording in the regulations shall be in the plural or singular, male or female and for the purpose of clarity and convenience only.
5) The business reserves the right to change the regulations from time to time at its sole discretion and without the need to give notice and/or advance notice.
6) The images of the products displayed on the website are for illustration purposes only and do not obligate the website management at all. The color of the image may look different and vary from screen to screen. It is clarified and agreed that the business will try to do its best to present the customers with pictures that are as accurate as possible.
7) The business does not undertake to stock all the models and/or carriers whose photos appear on the website.
8) The business does its best to make sure that the information displayed on the website is the most complete and accurate information, but it is clarified that, in good faith, inaccuracies or errors may appear in it and the company will not bear any responsibility arising from or related to them.
Eligibility to use the website will be:
5) For every resident of the State of Israel who has reached the age of 18 and has an active bank account in Israel.
6) To anyone who has a valid e-mail box and whose personal details have been faithfully filled in on the website registration form, including address, ID and phone number.
7) For anyone who is defined as a private and non-business customer who wishes to purchase a product from the website for use and not in order to resell the same product.
Purchases on the site:
For every purchase of a product on the website and for every type of sale, you must register on the website, and leave complete details that must be filled in faithfully.
The customer will perform the registration in each sale of one kind or another not before he accepts the terms of purchase on the website.
Purchases will actually be made only after approval from the credit card company/PayPal/bank transfer/Bit/Paybox, and only after this approval will the delivery dates begin.
Credit card details provided by the surfer and whose charge will be refused by the credit card company will be proof of the cancellation of the transaction from the point of view of the website. The surfer is responsible for contacting and correcting the payment confirmation, if the website approves the change.
Please note, as detailed in the “Cancellation of a Transaction” chapter, in case of cancellation of a transaction, the website may require the buyer to pay a “cancellation fee” of up to 5% of the price of the purchased product or NIS 100, whichever is lower. Cancellation fees will be charged only in case of cancellation of a transaction that is not due to a defect or discrepancy between the product and the disclosure document.
Product delivery policy
We do our best to ensure fast delivery of your order. The estimated time for processing and sending a standard order is up to 3 business days not including the day the order is placed. However, many of our products are original, handmade and custom made items, so the shipping process may take up to 14 business days. In such cases we will notify you by email or WhatsApp.
Please note: in case there are questions or inquiries regarding your order, we will contact you by email or WhatsApp. Please check your spam folders for emails from us.
Delivery in Israel
Registered mail delivery of the Israel Post Company – up to 14 business days.
After sending the order by mail, we will send you a tracking number, so you can follow the shipment here:
– 15 NIS, including VAT – for orders up to 450 NIS
– Free shipping – for orders over NIS 450
Delivery to collection points (BoxIt lockers) – 10-3 business days.
– 15 NIS, including VAT – for orders up to 450 NIS
– Free shipping – for orders over NIS 450
Door to door delivery – within 2-6 business days. postage:
– 35 NIS, including VAT – for orders up to 450 NIS
– 25 NIS, including VAT – for orders over 450 NIS
To order express delivery within a few hours, please contact us – NIS 90-130.
“Self-pickup” – pre-defined in a place that will be defined by the site according to location, place and address and for each and every product. The delivery to the customer will be according to its definitions, at the hours and days defined by the company only. We will contact you to coordinate collection via WhatsApp or using another tool if you don’t have one.
Registered mail delivery of the Israel Post Company. Shipping fees: NIS 45
Europe, North and South America, Africa – 6-14 business days
Asia, Australia and New Zealand – 10-30 business days
Express delivery fees to European and North American countries: NIS 130.
Europe, North and South America, Africa – 2-10 business days
Asia, Australia and New Zealand – 5-14 business days
Please contact us via the contact form on the website or by email to check the possibility of fast delivery to your country.
Warranty for products manufactured by Topa Top is between three months and one year from the date of purchase, excluding mechanical damage.
We will be happy to answer all questions or inquiries via WhatsApp or email.
Warranty for products that a business imports from abroad or products made in the country that are not manufactured by Topa Top in accordance with the manufacturer’s conditions.
The company is not responsible for the use made by the customer and/or the orderer that is not in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer and/or the company, including washing/or any other use of the products.
In any case, the business will not bear any responsibility that exceeds the value of the purchased product, as well as any damage that is not direct and/or consequential damage.
Product return policy
We have made it our goal to provide you with a comfortable, safe and worry-free experience.
If you would like to return an item to us for any reason, please contact us immediately and at the latest within 14 days of receiving the order. Please state the reason for the return.
We ask not to return items before receiving approval from Topa-Top.
At the time of return, the item must be intact, unwashed, without signs of use, in its original packaging including labels. Otherwise, an amount of NIS 50 will be taken as a handling fee for the product. Also, for those who pay by credit card, there is a transaction cancellation fee of NIS 25.
A customer will bear the shipping costs to him, even if he did not pay at the time of ordering:
– For registered mail or bauxite delivery, an amount of NIS 15 will be withheld
– For delivery to the house, an amount of NIS 35
The payment for the expenses of the return shipment and any customs fee applicable to a return to the original sender will be collected from the customer.
When returning, the indicated value of the package must not exceed $75.
Topa Top is not responsible for the loss of the product during the return shipment by the buyer and will not compensate the buyer.
For your information, items purchased by personal order or clearance sale cannot be returned.
After we receive the item, we will inspect it and ship it to the buyer. We do not cover the customs fees.
Methods of Payment
We offer easy-to-use payment methods and guarantee maximum protection for our customers, and all this out of concern and responsibility for your safety.
For Israeli customers we accept bank transfers, Bit, PayBox or Pepper transfers, PayPal payments, checks or cash.
Residents of Russia can pay by transfer to a Sberbank or Alfa Bank card (for payment details, contact us).
For international customers from other regions we only accept PayPal payments.
Customs clearance and other fees
A person receiving a package from a foreign country may be charged an import tax, customs fee and additional fees of the destination country, as well as additional expenses for customs clearance. These payments are unpredictable and their amount varies greatly from country to country. It is therefore recommended to contact the local customs authority directly and get more information from them. Topa-Top is not responsible for this information or additional fees in the destination country. Please note that customs clearance in the destination country may also cause delays beyond the initially estimated delivery date.
A. The business does not store credit card numbers on its computers.
B. The company takes the best accepted precautions in order to maintain as much as possible the confidentiality of the information and the privacy of its customers. The transfer of data on the site is carried out in an encrypted form using a secure SSL protocol.
third. There is complete separation between the website servers and between the database servers on which customer data is stored. The credit card data has been scrambled using a unique cipher and without it there is no real ability for those who are not authorized to collect data from the site’s database.
d. The company undertakes not to transfer customer information to a third party (other than credit companies) without their approval.